Tracey K. Johnson LL.B (Hons)
Workplace Needs Assessor
Assistive Technology Trainer
Disability Awareness Trainer
Workplace needs assessments:
- An effective and efficient method to help employees with disabilities or long term health conditions remain and progress at work.
- Conducted face to face and followed by a full written report providing unbiased advice on reasonable adjustments, ‘soft adjustments’ and/or signposting to trusted suppliers of potential solutions including assistive software or hardware, or specialist training or coaching.
- Onsite group training for managers and teams to promote awareness and understanding of disabilities and long-term health conditions. Can be structured around a specific employee and their needs. Includes legal frameworks, reasonable adjustments, typical problems areas, types of support, and how colleagues can help each other reach their potential.
- Over 5000 pan-disability holistic workplace needs assessments (dyslexia and co-occurring conditions, ASCs, visual, hearing and ergonomic) delivered since 2009, independently, as a sub-contractor, and via the DWP’s Access to Work scheme.
- Extensive knowledge of assistive technology.
- Certified and experienced trainer for leading assistive software programs and Phonak Roger equipment.
- British Dyslexia Association accredited assessor and DSE (Display Screen Equipment) qualified.
- An honours degree in Law and knowledge of employment, disability, equality and health and safety law.
- Competitive fees which includes travel and all related expenses
- Fee can be reduced further if more than one employee in the organisation requires support
- Returning organisations can attract a preferential fee
I am based in Brighton, East Sussex (UK) but can travel within a reasonable area. Please ask for details.
Enhanced DBS certificate.
Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
Mobile: 07488 999118